Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tarot Tuesday: Is Tarot a Sin?

This is a recent question I received at the psychic expo where I taught and did readings over this past weekend. 

So...this is more of a spirituality question than a tarot question, but I answered it anyway.

To me, no, tarot is not a sin. No form of divination is a sin. But that's because I don't believe in the concept of sin. 

There's a deeper question here, however, and it's about what a person was raised to believe. The person who asked me the question had come to the expo because after 52 years of believing tarot, astrology, and other forms of divination are a sin, she's starting to open her mind up to other spiritual possibilities and beliefs. 

I look at this as a good thing, as I've dealt with my share of ignorance and openness is definitely better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment