Friday, November 11, 2011

Long Time No See, Neptune!

Greetings everyone! It's been a while since I last spoke to you...my bad! You know I have a tendency to get distracted.

John's asked me to come in here and tell you a little bit about what's been going on with him to hold you over until his next blog, which I'm told is about the astrological chart of the US Marine Corps. When will that be? At some point in the next few days. But time management is not my forte, folks.

John turned 40 last month--yes, I know, Saturn...only 20 more years until you return!--and it was a fantastic party. He wants to thank everyone who made it a special day. He was riding with ME that night, and sang, drank and generally made merry. Take that, Old Man! I haven't seen him doing much book editing, either...you'll have to get on him about that. Or have you lost your touch? Too busy reforming that new Libyan Government, maybe?

Sorry, I get so easily distracted! At any rate, hang in there for a little while longer for the next blog. John looks forward to seeing you soon, I'm sure.

Believe,

Neptune

1 comment:

  1. This one gave me a laugh - and some measure of comfort knowing I'm in good company with this time management thing. As for the Marines... you just know they'll be thrilled to see their birthday observance stretch out beyond The Day and The Ball. : D

    ReplyDelete