Saturday, August 5, 2017

Shameless Marketing: August and September Event Updates

Hello, everyone...

Let me pause my video game to give you some very important information. For those of you playing at home, I'm back to Civilization VI and I'm playing as the British.

With that said, I've had some things come up in my real-world calendar, and I will not be reading at 13 Magickal Moons for the foreseeable future. 

However, I am also doing tarot readings as well as astrology mini-readings at Pagan Pride on September 30 at George Mason University! I'm offering the mini-readings for the first time ever. I hope you'll come out and show your support!

Thanks in advance and I hope the end of your summer is wonderful!

PS: Hold on to your astrological hats for this month, folks. It's got the potential to be a bumpy ride with a Mercury retrograde and two eclipses! More on those to follow. :)



1 comment: