Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Venus Retrograde and Preparing for SOTA 2018

Good morning, everyone, as the hustle and bustle for my trip to Buffalo has begun in earnest! I told Jen earlier this week that it's like "astrology camp" for me and I look forward to it every year!

This will be my 4th year speaking at SOTA, the State of the Art Astrology Conference in Cheektowaga, NY. I'll present "Telling Time with Tarot" on Saturday afternoon, and hope that I'll get a number of folks to show up to hear it. I've also heard that SOTA is having a record attendance year, with many of the extra lectures and lunches already sold out. This is fantastic news...SOTA is my favorite conference and I really enjoy the atmosphere and the people immensely.

Speaking of things we enjoy, the planet Venus rules them on an astrological level, and right now you may be reconsidering anything Venus-ruled. But I wanted to bring something else to your attention that my beloved Jen mentioned about Venus retrograde. 

She said that when I originally started talking about the effects of Venus retro, she thought that she might be drawn to thinking about these Venus-ruled topics like relationships in a passive way. You sit down for a cup of coffee, for example, and you consider whether or not relationships are serving you.

Her theory is that during this time, Venus-ruled topics are brought to the forefront, that you are actively challenged to deal with them between now and November 16. I wholeheartedly agree; this process has definitely been more "in your face", and that makes sense since Venus retrograde is more like Mars than her usual self. 

Anyway, just a quick note to say hello and hope your fall and your Venus retrograde is going swimmingly. If you have any Venus retrograde stories to share, please let me know!

For those of you coming to SOTA, I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I look forward to seeing you Wednesday afternoon. 

#sota2018


No comments:

Post a Comment