Sunday, November 25, 2018

Mercury Retrograde Update from Venus

Good day everyone! Venus here with an update on Mercury's retrograde.

First of all, I sincerely apologize if my own recent retrograde caused you any problems. Here's when I went direct.




I hate causing strife, but I also hate when people are unhappy. So hopefully my business trip allowed you to take a closer look at your own values and make better choices about the beautiful people and things in your lives right now. And if you indulged in some retail therapy, I hope you didn't regret your choices, or that you kept your receipts.

But do not fear...I'll be done with my shadow period--that place that I'm crossing for the second time moving forward between 25 Libra and 10 Scorpio--in a few short weeks so you can start making some decisions and moving your lives forward. And no retrograde again for me for nearly two years. So thanks so much for your patience; I really do hope my departure provides opportunities for re-evaluation and growth.

Speaking of retrogrades, my communicative colleague Mercury is out and about again. Honestly, he can't still for very long. Three times a year for three weeks is his usual schedule, so there's no real need to freak out. To be fair, you do know that he's going. He would suggest that you put those dates in those hand-held computers you adore so much so that you don't have to wonder. Less upset = better life!

Unfortunately, my fast-moving colleague is already making his presence felt. See the chart below!



 I got a very garbled voicemail from him that I couldn’t really make sense of. It’s unsettling! Word has reached me that one person got the week of Thanksgiving mixed up with the week after Thanksgiving when she made reservations to travel! It’s just terrible that the person had to give up some time with a special friend because of Mercury. Simply awful! And think of the money wasted in change fees.

And our favorite blogger is also not immune. He had to make a last-minute trip in the lead-up to Mercury’s departure as well, which forced him to cancel a number of his own appointments. You just never know where Merc’s influence will slow you down or cause chaos. I still adore him, but I accept him for who he is, you know? John’s traveling again soon so I know he’s making sure that there are no problems that he can correct.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of what I hope has been a very pleasant weekend with your loved ones. See you again soon as I re-start my journey through Scorpio!

Warmly,

Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment