Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Online Group Tarot Classes Coming Soon!

Mountain Retreat in Lost River, WV, March 2019

Greetings everyone! I am finally back in the saddle after a very turbulent winter! Happy spring to one and all, and a very happy end to Mercury retrograde in a few days!

I'm going to do something that I've wanted to do for a long time: Offer online tarot classes. 

I've had a number of folks approach me about teaching online tarot classes for some time, and I'm almost ready to get started. 

All I know right now is that they would be on Zoom, a video conferencing program you can download to any device, and that basic tarot classes are what I plan to offer first. 

If you're interested, please make sure that you have liked my Hierophant Tarot page on Facebook. I'll be putting out different polls on possible dates and times, as well as other questions that will help me decide what people want, and I'll want your input. Nothing is set in stone, so if you're interested, make sure I'm hearing your opinions. 

If you're not on Facebook and are interested, feel free to email me as well.

Thanks so much for your support, encouragement, and interest. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment