Friday, September 16, 2011

ROW80: A huge win for Neptune...and Saturn!

Dear Saturn,

I'm pleased to report that John has completed the goal he set on July 4th. The rough draft of all 78 cards of his tarot book are done. And I don't care if you find it undignified, but I shrieked with pure glee and joy when John finally gave me the news.

While originally I thought that this would be a victory that I could enjoy myself, I realized that turning this document from the rough draft that it is will require your assistance and editing expertise. And John assured me that you did not once interrupt his writing; he didn't even edit one single word in this document...you'll see that when you look at it. Don't say I didn't warn you!

You agreed to stay out of John's hair until this was over, and this is your official recognition that you are as good as your word, Old Man. While I had no expectation of you living up to your half of the bargain, John certainly did.

Once you manage to get some semblance of a government in Libya and begin the US Government's fiscal year--I know you get giddy about government budgetary cycles and all that shit--John would like you to return to take your place in his life.

I can't thank you enough for your assistance, and wish you the best in turning this lump of coal into a diamond.

Believe,

Neptune

PS: Enclosed please find the $100 I owe you with a little interest: A bottle of Dom Perignon. Don't you dare let this sit on the shelf to get as old as you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment