Thursday, March 6, 2014

Riding the Train

So this is the first time I have blogged from the train before. I used to ride all the time until I changed jobs and now I do it infrequently. You forget how crowded and cramped it is in here. Holy shit!

At least we now have social media to keep us entertained. Back when I started commuting--I was 12 and headed to high school--I had a Walkman so I could play mix cassette tapes and ate batteries. 

As for tarot cards, it is most assuredly a 10 of Wands kind of day. We are jammed in here so tightly that I think even the Japanese would be impressed. And people are loaded down; so glad I am traveling lighter than most. And to think we'll all do this shit again in a few short hours? 

I can't even see where we just stopped. After four straight years of riding the system every day I have my suspicions. But seriously...the stress of doing this is totally the 10 of Wands for me. At least I will be seeing some old friends, so it should be the 6 of cups for me shortly. 

Anyway, here's to all of you and hoping you've got more of a 10 of Cups day on your agenda. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment