Thursday, February 5, 2015

How's Your First Mercury Retrograde of 2015?

We're a few weeks into Mercury retrograde. How's it going for you so far?

For me, it hasn't been too bad. Of course, we've still got another two weeks or so before it ends, but while I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, I'm more cautiously optimistic about how it's going to go. 

At work today I did have to send the same email several times due to communication glitches from others. That was somewhat frustrating but resolved pretty easily. But the main difficulty I'm having is not with technology, but with people just not paying attention. This includes myself. 

I'm usually good at finding things, but at least twice in the past few weeks I've walked right past things I'm looking for. I also completely misunderstood an email that should have been totally an uncomplicated, routine piece of correspondence. 

Anyway, if you have any stories to share, I'm all ears. Hang in until the storm is over on the 18th. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment