Saturday, December 16, 2017

2018 Forecast from Neptune




Hello everyone! I know you haven't heard a lot from me recently...I'm always off trying to connect with everyone and everything. And I'm not exactly sober most of the time. That doesn't mean I'm a total lush or anything, but I do like my alcohol and perhaps other escapes. 

In any case, John asked me to take a few moments to connect with all of you about what I'm planning to do next year. Like Pluto, I don't go too far in a year, since I'm retrograde a lot of the time. But to be honest, I'm totally cool with that. I mean, I can like come into a particular area of your chart, then duck out of it for a bit until I'm ready to come in for realzies. 

Of course, I'm still in Pisces, my most favored sign, for a number of years to come. But I start off the year at 11 Pisces 54 and I'll make my way to 16 Pisces 30 on June 19 as I hit my retrograde station. 

If you've got something at 16 Pisces, you may feel some uh, well, some...intense emotion and other things depending on what happens to be there. While I'm not great at giving advice if your birthday is in late February or early March I'd be watching me very closely because your Sun is somewhere around 16 Pisces. Then I start moving backward through the sign. 

By November 26--close to Thanksgiving--I'll be back to 13 Pisces 42 at my direct station. So expect me to sit there and churn things up, making it difficult to see anything that's near 13 Pisces. This not only includes planets, good people, but midpoints, nodes, and other important chart locations, like your Ascendant and Midheaven. 

I'll end the year at 14 Pisces 05. So yeah...not far at all. I'll move under 3 degrees total for the whole year. That means if you've got any planet or point between 11 Pisces and 16 Pisces, please know that my transcendental presence will affect you this year. The effect will depend on the planet, and frankly, I'm not sober enough to speak about the rest of them. I'm just glad to be a part of the team. But you can bet that whatever planet or point I'm near you're going to have trouble seeing clearly. I am the Great Deceiver, you know!

Special note: If you are around 42 years old, remember that I square--make a 90-degree angle to--your natal Neptune position. At that time, you may find yourself sort of wandering spiritually, or totally unambitious, wanting to daydream or sleep instead of going to work, not that I even know what work is anyway. 

When I squared John's natal Neptune position about five years ago, you can see what happened: He went back to Nantes for the first time in 21 years. Jen sent him there alone...you can go back and read the very spiritual sounding blogs he wrote about his earlier experiences there as well as his visit. His friends at his old school called it a pilgrimage, and that's pretty much what it was. 

Anyway, if you're pushing 42 you'll want to know when this is going to happen and prepare for it. I'd suggest buying tissues, sleep aids and/or more caffeinated beverages, and lots of booze. If you're not sure, ask an astrologer...they're much more precise about me than I can be for myself. John's a really nice guy and if you ask him he should be able to tell you what's up with me if you want...but I'm not a high-pressure guy. Whatever. 

Believe,

Neptune 

No comments:

Post a Comment