Monday, December 31, 2018

Thank You and Farewell 2018

Just a quick end of the year post to say thank you and share a few ideas.

First and most importantly, thank you to everyone who supports me, starting with my wife Jennifer and my chosen family, as well as my students, mentees, nieces, and friends. Whether you are near or far, you are never far from my heart. I would not be who I am today without your steadfast support.

Also, a sincere thank you for my tarot and astrology clients. I'm humbled and honored that you trust me with your challenges and look forward to working with you in 2019.

Finally, thanks to everyone who reads these metaphysical meanderings and who tell me they enjoy reading it. To answer your question, yes, I hope to blog more in 2019.  Consistency in this realm has never really been my specialty, as Saturn will tell you, but I do want to get him off my ass at some point. 

I feel like I've learned a ton this year. The lessons haven't always been easy but in true Saturn style, I guess I needed to learn them.

There are a few changes I'm making for myself in the coming year. I won't share them here, but I'll put my power into making them come to fruition. Nothing can match Pluto power and I plan to bring him to bear in 2019 to evolve. 


I'm looking forward to more opportunities to read cards, do astrology charts, and teach and speak publicly. I also look forward to more private lessons with my students and mentees, with a few new ones to keep life interesting! 

For the first time in 2019, I'll be taking on someone who wants to learn public speaking. I'm really looking forward to that! It's a passion of mine. 

Many of us have had a hard time this past year. If you fall into this category, I hope your next year is better.

May you get what you wish for--security, prosperity, love, good health, or anything else you desire--and then some in 2019. I hope you will do your part to make your dreams come true as well. 

I'll see you in 2019, good people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment