Friday, February 1, 2019

Articles on Evolving Door Astrology!

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know that some of my articles have been featured on Evolving Door Astrology

I wrote three articles: The lunar forecast, the "Low Down on the Far Out" feature, and the Sabian Symbol article. 

This is a big deal for me as it marks the first time I'm actually getting paid for writing an astrology article or blog. Our usual planetary friends got a special place on the site and are appearing on another blog for the first time ever!

Thanks for taking a look! Luckily for us, Tara will be back in a few weeks to give us the Full Moon in Virgo forecast!

2 comments:

  1. You're such a genius, just found out your blog through evolving door astrology, I laughed so hard and caught the depth of the meaning as well while giggling. So happy to see that you are bein seen and supported financially for your work. Blessings to you ✨πŸŒΉπŸŒ΅πŸŒΊπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΆπŸ’²πŸ˜šπŸ˜˜πŸŽ‘πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete