Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tarot and the Economy

So I saw something interesting on Mary Greer's blog today that I thought I might share. Mary is the author of one of my favorite books of all time, Tarot Made Easy. I read with it for many years before I went off book and highly recommend it!

Anyway, take a look and see what you think. Would tarot card readers, other psychics or astrologers have a better or worse chance to predict economic changes?


I applaud CNN for running this, even though many of the YouTube peanut gallery think it's all crap. But hey...what else is new? :)

For me, I'd put my money on psychics before I'd bet on the economists for a few reasons. Yes, the fact that I'm a psychic plays into it. But did you notice the psychics came up with a pretty similar answer in each case? Get two economists to agree on the economy and I think hell might indeed freeze over.

Personally, with the economy the way it has been, many of my readings have money or money-related themes, including job, relocation, education and overall finances. And I agree with the video: We often have to ease our clients' fears about where the economy is going. But I feel honored that so many people trust me with issues of importance in their lives.

So where do you stand? Post a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment