Sunday, October 16, 2016

New Book and New Blog Site!

Hello everyone! I've been getting lots of questions about the new book and I figured I'd address them.

In Their Own Words: The Major Arcana of the Tarot should be available within the next few weeks. The final touches are being put on it and I can't wait to get the final proof in my hands and share it with all of you. I'll let you know when it's on Amazon and available for purchase. 

I'll be selling them at the Samhain Ritual on November 2 at 13 Magickal Moons and will be pleased and honored to sign your copy. Since Samhain is already a busy night, I suggest you come find me and get your copy earlier rather than later. For any of you attending SOTA in Buffalo in November, there will be copies for sale in the trade room, and I'll be happy to sign those in between lectures.

I will also be doing tarot readings on three different occasions during the Haunted Tours of Rockledge Mansion that are happening later this month. I'll be reading the nights of October 23, 27, and 28. These dates are in addition to my dates at 13 Magickal Moons on October 29 and November 2. No one will ever accuse me of being a slouch, right?

Finally, you may have noticed I changed the blog site. The new site is johnmarani.blogspot.com. Please make a note of it. We're trying to find a way to get the one site to re-direct to the other, but please update your bookmarks so you don't miss any of the wacky misadventures of the astrological planets. 

NOTE: For the record, it's likely Saturn will balk at what he perceives to be a sincere mischaracterization of his activities, but I'm sure he'll take that up with me privately. 

I think that's it for now, good people! Hope you are enjoying your October, and thanks as always for your time and support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment