Sunday, December 14, 2014

Apologies

Please accept my apologies for the last two blogs. Once again, I tried to make those planets in my chart work together. Both Neptune and Jupiter have oppositions to Saturn for me, and I find that writing about them helps me balance their energies in my own life. 

First things first: I didn't authorize Jupiter to be anywhere near this blog for the reasons you saw and many more. Don't get me wrong...he's an amazing guy to hang out with but he does get really carried away. When he knew he'd be going up against Saturn of course he lost his mind. Getting those two to get along in my own life is a pain. 

I think it may be best here to give you an example or two. Jupiter rules expansion...and he's in a very strong position in my chart, in his rulership in Sagittarius (a sign he rules). His energy flows easily in me. Jupiter is expansion on a physical level; I've never been a small man, and Jupiter loves to eat too much. Saturn is Jupiter's foil and deals with self-discipline. When I channel him, I lose weight very easily and feel bad about eating anything bad for me. Sometimes I don't eat enough when I'm with Saturn, which doesn't help my overall diet anyway. So my weight very much depends on whose energy I happen to be working with more.

Personality-wise, you've heard about Silent John. He's a Saturn construct for sure. He's about as much of an old curmudgeon as you can get. He doesn't want to be around people and he doesn't want to interact with them. Jupiter is the opposite. He's outgoing and very friendly...sometimes too friendly. He wants to be around others and, while not as much of an attention hog as the Sun, he's the teacher of the astrological planets, so he wants to lead groups and share his knowledge. When I channel Saturn in the classroom, think of the most strict teacher you've had, and that's him in a nutshell; he's not mean but he's a hardass, a real tough bastard who gives away nothing for free. He came in really handy when I was teaching high school. At the Tradition of the Witches Circle, I'm learning how to rein him in. 

And that, dear readers, is what life is about: Taking the hand you're dealt astrologically and making it work in your life for your benefit and success. Sure, I'd rather these planets be best buddies, but that's not going to happen and it's kind of good that it doesn't. In charts where the planets get along easily, there is less tension but people tend to be lazier. I guess I'll take the tension and try to work through the nonsense. 

Anyway, I'd like to take a moment to wish you well this time of year, no matter what holiday(s) you choose to celebrate. I'd also like to take a moment to remind you that tarot readings and astrology charts make fantastic holiday gifts. While I have a long way to go to becoming the astrological expert I would like to be (Saturn), I'm happy to share the knowledge I have with you (Jupiter), or use my intuitive gifts to give you some insight (Neptune). Wow, it's almost as if I planned that... :)

To my clients and students, thank you for your trust and confidence. I am honored and humbled, and it is my pleasure to serve you!

No comments:

Post a Comment