Monday, October 19, 2015

Shameless Marketing: Upcoming Events!

Hello everyone...I've finally managed to wrest my blog back from the astrological planets. And there was much rejoicing! Yaaaaaaaaay!

Anyway, there's a lot going on in my life right now. The most important event coming up for me is the SOTA (State of the Art) Astrology Conference in Cheektowaga, NY, this coming week. I'll be leaving Wednesday and coming home Sunday night. I'm looking forward to meeting some old friends and making some new ones. Two of my dear sisters--the Mercury twins, I call them--will be coming with me on this great journey, and I'm very much looking forward to it. I'll also be meeting Pam and Diane, my teachers at the Midwest School of Astrology, as well as one of my classmates. It should be a great time!

My presentation is Saturday morning on "The Queens of the Tarot", and I hope that if you live in the Buffalo area or find yourself there you'll at least come out and see the conference's trade room, which is free to anyone. Half-day passes are also available so check out the program and if you're interested, come on over!

Two interesting things have happened this fall regarding my tarot business. I've been there two weekends in October and haven't seen many clients, which is odd because usually I'm extremely busy. The second is that Halloween is on a Saturday night, good people, and I'm not booked for a tarot party yet. This totally confuses me because I'm usually turning people away for Halloween. Anyway, there's still time...if you want to make your Halloween party a little extra special, drop me a line and we'll see what we can set up!

Also in the realm of shameless marketing, my beloved, Jennifer Wells, is releasing the long-awaited sequel to Magick Charm on October 26th! It's call Free Spirit and it's available on Kindle; you can even pre-order it if you like. I'm so proud of her achievement! Writing a book is really hard work, which is likely why none of my books have seen the light of day yet. Here's a meme that seems to work nicely for writers:



Anyway, here's the link to pre-order it! Told you it was shameless marketing! 

If you live in Northern VA, I hope to see you at www.13magickalmoons.com for our Samhain ritual on October 28 from 6-9pm. I'll be reading cards but I'll also be participating in the ritual, which is open to all. If you've never been and you're looking for a welcoming Pagan community, look no further!

I've also updated my tarot schedule through the end of the year at the links to your right. 

Thanks as always for your attention and patronage. Blessed Samhain to all! I hope to see you across my table soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment