Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Luna's New Moon Blog for May 15, 2018



Moon: Good evening, everyone!

Mercury: Lady Moon, what if it's morning when people read this blog?

Moon: I'm aware of that possibility, Mercury. I'm just feeling a little...unsettled about doing this for the first time, so...

Mercury: I understand. 

Moon: Let me start this again. [PAUSE] Dear friends, it's my pleasure to welcome you to my new Moon in Taurus, a sign that I love dearly. 

Mercury: Your new phase was at precisely 7:47 this morning, Lady, conjunct the Sun at 24 Taurus 36. 

Moon: Thank you, dear. I was just about to get to that. 

Mercury: And I'm the chart ruler this time around!

Moon: Indeed you are, young man! 

Mercury: With Gemini rising in the chart, I'm sitting at 3 Taurus in the 11th house. I'm less effective in Taurus than in a number of other signs, but as long as I take my time I'm sure I can get the message across. 

Moon: And I'm sitting with Sol in the 12th house of this chart, which is for Washington, DC, in the United States. So I'm definitely feeling a little stage fright this evening. But I'm right next to the Sun, where I am for every new moon!

Mercury: Lady Moon, perhaps you'd like to discuss the importance of the 12th house in the chart?

Moon: It's important for people to listen to their intuition right about now, and quiet the mind to hear what comes through. Some alone time would also be fantastic.

Mercury: The 12th is the strongest house in the chart, so those in the know focus their energies there. 

Moon: And let's not forget new opportunities for dream interpretation that might come through right now, Mercury. 

Mercury: Very true! But there may be some communication strife under this new moon, as I have a very tight square to Mars. This aspect may cause people to speak without thinking, or to vent more aggressively than usual. People should examine how to make the square work for them, perhaps by taking action on research they've done, or by examining a workout or fitness plan to see if it's working.

Moon: Excellent suggestions, young man. You'll be in fact-finding and analysis mode, I trust, this time around?

Mercury: Yes, ma'am. And with Venus in Gemini so close to the rising sign, I expect people will seek out enjoyable activities involving knowledge, strategy, or logic. Wouldn't you prefer a nice game of chess, Lady Moon?

Moon: As long as it's a nice, slow game, Taurus moon will like it, Mercury. It should be against a computer or long-distance opponent so the solitude aspect of the 12th is enhanced.

Mercury: Personally, I prefer the timed games. You can get more play time. 

Moon: That may be so, young man, but I have all the time in the world. 

Mercury: The people reading this do not, Lady Moon. Is there anything else you want me to say?

Moon: I appreciate your time, Mercury. Tara's been terribly busy these past few weeks and so I'm just filling in with a few remarks. Hopefully, she'll return for my full moon in Sagittarius; her work is just lovely and I can't do it justice. 

Mercury: Happy to provide some knowledge, Lady Moon!

Moon: Enjoy the next two weeks, good people. Find some time to yourself and listen to your inner voice; you should have plenty of opportunities to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment