Thursday, May 31, 2018

"Zodiac Girl" Lori G Discusses the Moon in Pisces!

Hello everyone! I'd like to take a moment to introduce Lori G! This is her first blog and I asked her to discuss her very sensitive Moon position in Pisces. Welcome Lori and take it away!



Hello to all you astro-lovers!

My name is Lauren, but my friends call me Lori. John thought it would be a great idea if I could contribute my thoughts and experiences with a particular placement in my chart; so today, we are going to talk about my Moon in Pisces.
which resides in the 12th house, the natural home of the Fish. I hope I can shed some light on this particular kind of energy and create a depth of understanding to those who have this placement or know someone who does.

So, what qualities can we ascribe to Moon in Pisces? Well, they are one of the more compassionate Moon placements; Pisceans have a strong urge to connect, understand, and serve humanity or at least those within their day-to-day interactions. 

Pisces Moon is incredibly receptive, able to absorb energy and vibrations from those around them. More often than not, Pisces Moon natives have some psychic ability and strong intuition. This can be a great gift, but it also comes with a bit of a burden. Lunar Fish can become easily drained and can have a strong desire, or rather a need, for seclusion and isolation in order to regain their energy and strength.

When a Pisces Moon is evolved--"tuned in, tapped in, and turned on"--they can be expressive and open. They have a quirky sense of humor and you can find them within the heart of a group, often generating a happy, peaceful vibration. They use their imagination for personal and creative purposes. 

Since Pisces rules the 12th house, those with this Moon placement most effectively connect within the dream-state. Appropriately enough, their assigned modern ruler is Neptune, the planet of dreams, illusions, and the astral world.

When unevolved, Pisces moon finds it extremely difficult to nurture and protect themselves. Often, being so sensitive to energies can denote a focus on the external world and create discord with this impressionable moon. If not consciously aware of this, the Lunar Fish may gravitate toward methods of nurturing or shielding themselves in unhealthy ways. These can include drug abuse, excessive alcohol consumption, emotional eating, and more.

So, now to the important part: What is my own experience with Moon in Pisces? Well, quite frankly, it’s shit but it is also fulfilling. Much like the symbol of Pisces being two Fish, there are days that are better than others. There are days when I’m at the surface of the murky waters. I am present, I am aligned with the divine, and  I am a source of comfort for others. Then there are days where I disappear into the dark abyss of the deepest waters. I am fearful, I am harmful to myself with my thoughts and actions, and I am cold.

So my lunar life is a balancing act. I feel fortunate that I have an understanding of my Moon sign for I am learning to accept that I will have days where all I want to do is get lost in a good book or just cry just to feel the release. As I grow more into my Sagittarius Sun, I still carry my Pisces Moon with me: A girl with a heart much too big for her body, a voracious dreamer, a lover of people, and with a thirst for life.

Until next time!

Lori | The Zodiac Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment