Thursday, May 17, 2018

Shameless Marking from Jupiter



Good evening, good people! Jupiter here as John's favorite shill to talk about a problem that doesn't plague John very often: Free time.

Now, if I could ask you to keep what I'm about to say between us...thank you! So John isn't good at being...idle. He's always off on his next adventure, academic or otherwise. And the same is true when it comes to one of the four letter words I hate: Work. He's got too much of that old bastard Saturn's influence. 

And to be frank, that's one of the reasons that I'm not telling anyone I'm here. Saturn would start in on his "John's one of mine and you leave him alone" nonsense, and I'm just not in the mood. Well, to be fair, I never am in the mood for Saturn, Mr. Depression himself. But you see what I mean.

At the moment, his schedule for next week is remarkably light, and he would prefer to have his schedule filled. 

This is where you come in! John has some astrology consultation slots available next week. This is one of those few times when you won't have to wait a few weeks to see him! And let's not forget that his astrology consultation prices are going up July 1, so you can lock in the lower rate and get nearly immediate service. I don't see how there's a downside for you!

Anyway, if you're available, John has consults available evenings Wednesday, May 23rd through Friday, May 25th, and during the day or evening on Saturday, May 26. Drop him a line at hierophant@cox.net and tell him your preference so you can work out the particulars.

And whatever you do, don't tell him Saturn sent you, because that closed-minded prick would sell his own mother if someone told him he had to!

Expansively yours,

Jupiter

No comments:

Post a Comment