Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Tarot Reading for 2015

So I just took a little time today and did a tarot reading for myself for 2015. Here's what I drew and here's what I think it means. The question was, "What do I need to know for 2015?"

The first card is the Lovers. For me, the Lovers is very much about choices and focusing on what you personally believe. This is not only for spiritual matters, but I do see "belief systems" as a part of this card, so I take this to mean that I have some big choices, both spiritual and otherwise, coming in the next year. 

The second card is the 2 of Wands. The end of 2014 was particularly frustrating for me in a number of areas, and so I'm guessing this message is for me to try new techniques to keep me from being frustrated all the time. I've got to make different choices or the frustration will continue. 

The last card is the High Priestess, which tells me that I need to really listen to my intuition this year, because I may not know what's coming until I'm on top of it. Also, I may find that the Universe doesn't tell me about certain things coming because I'm supposed to react a certain way or have no warning. It also portends a year of tremendous potential!

Anyway, that's just a quick one. If you read cards, I highly encourage you to do a reading for yourself this year or start doing a daily card pull. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment