Monday, August 3, 2015

Letters From The Sun: It's Been Hot Up Here!

Dear John,

I'd like to take a moment to apologize for what's been going on up here this summer. It's definitely been a rough one for us, too.

As a tarot reader, you know that I'm represented by...you guessed it...the Sun. I know...that's a tough one to pick up. You've said yourself that the card has "no negative meanings" and I totally agree. But one of the message it does stand for is "enlightenment", and I think that's where most of your experience is leading you. Over time and little by little, you seem to be figuring out what's going on up here, which I really like. It's hard for non-astrologers to understand what we're doing and why things might not be rosy in their little lives.

With that said, while we all have our roles, part of my role is as the focal point of things up here, and while Mercury doesn't technically work for me per se, I'm sort of his "team lead" if you will. So I'd like to apologize to you and your friend Megan on his behalf. I must admit, if we're being candid, that I had a good laugh over "filthy whore", despite Mercury's reaction.

With Venus going retro now, hopefully you can manage to avoid any of her...difficulties...during her retrograde re-evaluation period. I know you've been warning people about it, so that's fantastic.

I'd like to discuss one other matter with you. Word has reached me through a source who I will not identify that you're struggling with the Old Man again. I'm very sorry to hear it. You should know, though, that it's not personal for him. He actually likes you, which is rare, considering that he's SATURN. Well, I don't mean "like" in the sense of "has affection for", but in the sense of "not hating you as much as most other people". I wanted to make sure that's clear; the mighty Saturn does not show affection! Hahahaha!

Anyway, I hope this letter finds you well.

Warmly,

The Sun

PS: I hope you and your lovely wife have a fantastic 20th anniversary. We were trying to get together to decide what to do for you, but that meeting didn't go the way I intended. So your gift may be a little late...my apologies in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment