Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tarot Tuesday: Is the Future the Tarot Sees Unchangeable?

I'm always surprised when I hear that people still think this. So let's bottom line up front this sucker and say:

No, the future the tarot sees is not set in stone. Not by a long shot. 

In fact, many people have tarot readings to make SURE they are going in the right direction. If the future that someone sees with the cards is unchangeable, then why would these people consult the tarot?

Yes, it may seem like certain events are "fated". But I've never believed that you were stuck with one future. I believe you receive certain opportunities and some you will take and some you won't. They're like highway exits or doors. You can take one or walk or drive on by.

The choices you make define your future. If you think that I do as a tarot reader, you're giving me too much credit and giving away one of the greatest powers you have. My job as a reader is to tell you what your choices are and may be, but at the end of the day, you are responsible for your own future.

No comments:

Post a Comment