Friday, July 15, 2011

Shameless Marketing and a postcard from the edge of Neptune

Hello everyone,

Neptune has allowed me a brief respite from my creative activities to let you know that I am doing well and making lots of progress on my book. He's carefully watching how much time I spend writing to you--at least I think he is--or he may be contemplating his true essence. Who is to say? All I know is that I'm glad I don't pay his bar tab. That man can put away his Patron.

Anyway, I've found a new perspective on writing that is serving me quite well, thanks to Neptune. I've been writing a lot--almost 20% of the rough draft of the tarot cards is done--and I haven't gone back once to edit what I have done. I couldn't be more pleased and I'm making the most of Saturn's vacation, wherever he is.

Luckily Neptune is not a difficult taskmaster so I get to take breaks. If you want to find me reading cards at 13 Magickal Moons in Occoquan, VA, here's when I'll be there:

Saturday, July 16 11:30am-5:30pm

Wednesday, July 27 6-9pm

Saturday, July 30 11:30am-5:30pm

Wednesday, August 3 6-9pm (Open Lammas Ritual)

Saturday, August 13 11:30am-5:30pm

Saturday, August 20 11:30am-5:30pm

Wednesday, August 31 6-9pm

Saturday, September 3 11:30am-5:30pm

Saturday, September 10 11:30am-5:30pm

Wednesday, September 21 6-9pm (Open Mabon Ritual)

Saturday, September 24 11:30am-5:30pm

I'm going to have to continue to make headway on this manuscript, since I'll be teaching Witchcraft 101 for the Tradition of the Witches Circle starting on September 2. It's going to be an amazing class that I am very much looking forward to teaching!

Anyway, come on out and see me soon! I'll keep you updated on my progress on this book.

Brightest Blessings,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment