Sunday, July 24, 2011

ROW80: Progress Report

Hello everyone...

Things are moving along fairly well with the tarot book. I'm 26 cards in now and feel like I'm just starting to get the rhythm of it.

I'm hoping to be a little bit ahead as we hit the 40-day mark because August and September for me will be very busy--reading cards and teaching classes with the Tradition of the Witches Circle (www.themagickshop.com) will occupy quite a bit of my time.

Without really thinking about it too hard I've been writing what I'm feeling. That seems to be working so I'm not going to mess with it. I'm also trying not to come up with the idea of what the whole book will look like, which has gotten me into trouble in the past. Those details will have to be sorted out later.

Anyway, I wish all of my ROW80 colleagues good luck as we head toward the halfway point in our journey.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing very well on your goals this round. I have to silence my perfectionism and internal editor sometimes--I think writing what you feel is a good way to go.

    Best of luck in the coming week!

    Also, I think there is a misspelling in the link on LinkyTools--I had to search for this blog through Google.

    Nancy (lapidaryprose)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy...

    Thanks for your comment and the encouragement. I really know I'm going to succeed this time.

    And I'll have to check my spelling. I was probably in a rush and tripped myself up on my own fingers. :)

    ReplyDelete