Friday, July 29, 2011

Taking a step back...

Hello everyone,

It's been about a week since I've written my tarot book. My cat, Josephine, was in for surgery earlier this week and the house has been kind of crazy. She's doing well, and thank you for all of the Reiki, positive energy, and good wishes that were sent my way this week.

I wrote another card or two tonight and hope to get one in maybe tomorrow morning. We shall see. But I've definitely slid backward on the progress, and that's not good. It's almost like Saturn himself is throwing obligations in my path to keep me from writing; at least he hasn't slowed me down in the act of writing, so I'm grateful for that.

Anyway, falling asleep in front of a keyboard does not make for great blog material. So I hope to have another more filling blog for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment