Monday, April 1, 2013

A is for Aries

















It's only fitting to start off with the first sign of the Zodiac: Aries, the Ram!

Aries folks are pretty inspiring. Aries Thomas Jefferson was the spark that helped Pisces George Washington establish that little country known as the United States. Talk about cutting edge! Aries Gloria Steinem made life a lot better for at least half the people reading this blog. Who else but Aries would have said "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle"?

With great energy and enthusiasm comes great...anger? Aries does have a temper. Hopefully they're using it to defend the weak, but if not, then it's a strong, short burst of anger that quickly subsides. Aries are comfortable with violence and are drawn to combat, whether it's a war zone or a sports arena.

Loving an Aries is exciting. It may not last long--Mars, the ruling planet of Aries, is more concerned with lust than love--but if it does last, it can be very stimulating. You may feel like you're always on the go, but it will be fun.

Aries rules the head and face--think of what the ram attacks with!--so they need to be particularly careful of headaches and bumping their heads, for example.

Thanks for tuning in! Come back tomorrow for my "B" post! :)

13 comments:

  1. Thanks John! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon! I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I better not show up as an example in your "G" post. I'm just saying. :-)

    Really good start for A to Z… although I am curious where you're going to take us for some of the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Challenge. Cool post! I'm an Aries! An INTJ Aries born in the year of the dragon - lots of overlap between all of that, so I'm used to hearing all of this stuff. Being an Aries is fun! Good luck with the rest of the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy...I'm sure I would never put you in my "G" post. But you remember the old Gemini joke... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, thanks so much for stopping in! And thanks for your insights. Good luck with the rest of challenge yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love your insights into the Sun Signs!
    Can I reserve "T is for Taurus" now? I'll even write it for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too much, Heather! I thought I did Taurus last year...but assuming I didn't I will consider it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know you HAVE to write Amy into your G post now, right? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Jennie...I will have to do it now. :)

      Delete
  10. Ha! This is totally me!! Except I rarely get headaches but when I do, I can't function. Seriously, I'll go to work with food poisoning and keep working in between breaks to toss my cookies. But one little headache will drop me to my knees! Love this!!

    GT @ thewinetwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in, Good Twin! I look forward to seeing more of your work--and Evil Twin's--this month! Good luck with the challenge. :)

      Delete