Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mercury Retrograde: The Fuckery Continues

So far I've been keeping track of recent Mercury retrograde incidents in my own life, and here's what I've got:

Impromptu meetings called: 1
Phone restarted without warning: 1
Classes cancelled because of communication failure: 1
Phone calls dropped: 2
XM radio losing signal: 3
Voicemail passwords reset: 1
Apps restarted: 4

I haven't noticed any huge screwups on the communications side of things regarding the Olympics, which is a good thing, but I am glad Bob Costas is taking a break. Looking at his infected eye while he was talking was totally distracting. Just sayin'. And then all I want to do was make bad eye jokes. Just ask Jen about when she had her Lasik surgery a few years back; I made them for MONTHS. Examples, you ask? Certainly. I'd answer questions with "The ayes have it!" and sing "I Only Have Eyes For You". Those are two of the better ones.

With a huge winter storm headed our way here in Northern VA, I keep checking the Internet to see if the forecasts have been changing. The information appears to be updated successfully each time. Just what we need is a communication problem NOW. Hopefully Mercury will leave that shit alone. So far so good.

In the meantime here are two photos of my Mercury Retrograde mug. I know you're jealous! (Thanks Liz!)


Let me know how you're doing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment