Saturday, May 28, 2016

Here Comes the Sun: The Secret Revealed!

Greetings, John...

This week has been a little bit trying up here with many of my folks trying to figure out what secret you're keeping. Well, my friend, the simple fact of the matter is that your secret was hidden in plain sight all along. Mercury is going to be wicked pissed when he finds out, but it's good for the boss to win every once in a while.

All of us up here have different cycles. My Luna was the inspiration for the word "month" as it only takes her 28.4 days to get through all 12 zodiac signs. Pluto, on the other hand, takes over 200 years to make it through all the signs. Sadly, that means that you won't see many movements of Pluto in your lifetime. But you do get to see my Luna's full motion once a month, with her lovely new and full moons to keep track of her. 

I have a very predictable movement, and people focus on me to note the changing of the seasons. And that is how I ultimately tracked down your "secret". By my calculations, your fifth solar return for your blog is tonight at 11:14pm when the Sun reaches 8 Gemini 11. 

In non-astrological terms, it means that you're closing in on your 5th anniversary of starting this blog. Knowing you, 11:14pm is exactly when this blog will appear. 

As I check the chart for the date and time you started this blog back in 2011, I noticed that you have the Moon and Jupiter, the planet of publishing, 6th house. To me, that highlighted the "routine" nature that this blog would become. It was something you wanted to do regularly, even though certain astrological planets who will currently remain nameless would have preferred a more predictable schedule.

I'm sure you've got an entry planned regarding the chart and the solar return for your next year of blogging, so I won't say anything else on that front. Your expertise has significantly improved so I'm sure you'll have a lot to say. 

By my count, this will be blog #388. So you're averaging about 78 blogs a year, and that translates to about one every 4-5 days. That's pretty damn good! 

Anyway, your work speaks for itself. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on five years of bringing your message to others. Know that all of us here appreciate your efforts. OK, honestly, some of us appreciate your efforts more than others, but we all appreciate you to a certain extent.

This is a huge accomplishment, John. Really! I'm so incredibly proud of you and expect that you'll continue to bring your message to the masses. 

Warmly,

The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment