Monday, May 23, 2016

The Mysterious Moon's Meandering Message

Dear John,

You haven't told them yet, have you? Keeping things close to the vest again? Good for you!

You understand that I'm not going to be the one to tell anyone, but I can't say the same for my colleagues up here. 

I can think of at least two planets that are going to really make some noise when they find out. I say "when" because they will find out, John. We're all a bunch of gossips up here...except for Saturn...and maybe Pluto. And I can certainly keep a secret or seven. 

Allright, maybe we're ALL not gossips, but you can bet that a few of these planets are going to make a big deal of it. Just fair warning, young man.

Does anyone else know? Well, I guess that part isn't my business. But since I do know your little secret, I come to you on this "Moonday" to be the first of many to give you my congratulations and best wishes.

Sincerely,

Lady Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment