Friday, May 15, 2020

Interview with Venus, Part 5



Venus: We aren’t even close to done yet, right? There’s a lot more we have to discuss.

 

John: Indeed. It should go more smoothly, as I don’t recall any more unpleasant parts.

 

Venus: I am thrilled to hear it! So, what’s next?

 

John: Let’s chat about your relationship to the Sun.

 

Venus: Lovely man! He’s always around. I can’t get too far from him, though.

 

John: About how far can you roam?

 

Venus: Well, I can’t go further than 48 degrees from him in either direction.

 

John: So, you’re limited as to where you might end up in a horoscope?

 

Venus: Yes, that’s right. I’m either in the sign the Sun is in, or the one or two signs before or after it.

 

John: And based on what we already know, Mercury will be in the area, too.

 

Venus: Of course. Merc and I stick together and we’re often next to each other in a chart. We can’t really have another relationship, so we might not be close enough to feed off each other, but it’s frequently the case.

 

John: I see. In my case, you are both in Scorpio with my Sun.

 

Venus: Yes, I remember. 17 Scorpio. And Merc is not far off at 12 Scorpio. That’s close enough for us to work together, even if I am in Scorpio. But I could have been in Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, or Capricorn for you. Up to two signs away from the Sun in either direction represents the range of my placement ability in a chart.

 

John: And how fast do you move through the Zodiac?

 

Venus: I’m a pretty fast mover! Not as fast as Merc or Lady Moon, of course, but I’ve still got it where it counts. I get through a sign in about a month. But that doesn’t include the retrogrades.

 

John: Perfect timing. We have to discuss that topic.

 

Venus: Yes, and I’m glad we’re talking before it. I’m not always, ummmm, my usual bubbly self at those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment