Sunday, May 17, 2020

Interview with Venus, Part 7



John: So, when you go retrograde, we’re re-evaluating a lot of different things.


Venus: Yes, that’s right.

 

John: What if you are born with you in retrograde? I know it’s a rare thing…only 7.2% of people would have that, right?

 

Venus: [sigh] That’s true.

 

John: Why the sigh?

 

Venus: Because this can be challenging for people who have it.

 

John: [gestures] Go on.

 

Venus: When I’m retrograde in a birth chart, there can be some challenges related to me that the person is going to have to address. Usually it involves the person’s life purpose, so it’s pretty significant.

 

John: That’s a little vague and new-agey for my folks. Can you give us some examples?

 

Venus: Unfortunately, I can. This is a person who likely has a lot of work to do involving me. The whole idea of love for a person with me in retrograde in their natal chart may not be like that of many other people. What was that phrase you heard at that conference?

 

John: Ah yes. They said it was like “staying back in love school”, if memory serves.

 

Venus: That’s a great expression. It doesn’t mean that I don’t function, but it’s going to be very important for the person to work with me and try not to fall into some of the pitfalls that can sometimes occur in these individuals.

 

John: Such as…?

 

Venus: [sniffles] Give me a moment, please.

 

John: Of course [pauses and produces a tissue box]

 

Venus: [takes tissue] Thank you. This is an opportunity for people to work with my energy on a very fundamental level. These people might struggle with healthy relationships or self-esteem, for example. They might feel unlovable or undeserving of having good people in their lives.

 

John: And what if the person chooses not to work with you? I mean, they don’t HAVE to, do they?

 

Venus: I’ve found that the problem will continue to exist whether a person works to resolve it or not. In other words, the person may continue to struggle in areas I control if they ignore what is happening. And this is a hard thing to deal with, so we need lots of patience and encouragement to help encourage growth and spiritual development. But there is a bright side.

 

John: What’s the bright side?

 

Venus: By being forced to work with me, they will usually find that their lives are better, their relationships more satisfying. And I’ve gotta say that’s a great tradeoff!

 

John: Certainly!

 

Venus: Although it is true that you could say the same of any other planet: The more work you do with him or her, the more success you will have. But because I’m a personal planet, natal retrogrades require special focus and handling to overcome in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment