Hope you like some of my songs. If you don't, well...you just wasted your time! HAHAHAHAHA! Been waiting all day to say that.
1) "You Really Got Me" by the Kinks--This one is a lot of fun and it's a situation I find myself in a lot!
2) "Fire!" by the Ohio Players--Gordon Ramsay is one of my peeps, and I love this theme to "Hell's Kitchen"!
3) "Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin--I rule all metals, good people, and Led Zep is the ultimate metal in my book, the one that started it all.
4) "Happiness is a Warm Gun" by the Beatles--No explanation required on this one from the god of weaponry!
5) "Theme from Rocky" from the Rocky Soundtrack--Come on, admit it! You want to run up that museum staircase too! You may have a stroke, but that doesn't mean you won't try it anyway when this little baby comes on!
6) "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins--My rage would've destroyed the rat and his cage!
7) "Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2--I'm usually not into peaceniks but this song is pretty cool.
8) "Theme from the Godfather" from the Godfather soundtrack--Did you know that a certain blogger wore a double-breasted suit to chaperone a high school dance and as the DJ played this song a priest knelt down to kiss his ring? I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS DUDE! Total guinea wop fashions! It's a shame it was before the dance actually started...
9) "Mars: The Bringer of War" from Holst's "The Planets" Suite--Dude, John Williams was totally "inspired" by this when he did the soundtrack for "Star Wars". Just listen to it and you'll hear it for yourself. Props to Gustav Holst for inspiring him. And yeah...when it's got your name on it, you say it's one of your favorites.
10) "Fires Burn at Midnight" by Blackmore's Night--I know lots of Pagans read this blog, and this song conjures up autumn for me. And of course I'm sort of a pyro...
Anyway, if I was able to hypnotize you I'd say "Tell John in the comments how awesome I am!", but since I can't I'll just...oh wait, I think I just did.