1) "Angel of Death" by Slayer--a classic!
2) "Love to Love You Baby" by Donna Summer--if this one doesn't get you in the mood, you must be dead!
3) "Death" by Dark Moor--Their "Tarot" album is amazing...but this track is my favorite!
4) "Black Magic Woman" by Santana--We all know someone who fits this description, don't we?
5) "New Orleans Lady" by Le Roux--One of my favorite cities, and a Scorpio one to boot!
6) "Californication" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers--Some days I just can't get this one out of my head
7) "Down Under" by Men at Work--Another addictive 80s hit! Anything "down under" I can get down with.
8) "Goin' to the River" by Taj Mahal--I'm a fan of the blues, but none of that peppy shit. It's gotta be slow and heartbreaking for me to even touch it.
9) "Pluto: Lord of the Underworld" by Gustav Holst as part of his suite, "The Planets". If someone names a song about you it had better make your top ten, right?
10) "The Commendatore Scene" from Mozart's "Don Giovanni"--I'm not a classical music fan really, but when a guy comes back from the underworld to bring someone else back, they earn my respect.
Anyway, that's it from here. If you like my style, tell John in the comments. He'll decide who you hear more from. I'm kind of a bad boy, too, if you get my drift. I don't know how cool I am writing this way...but if you like me I'll give it another shot. I'll do anything twice, right?
Off like a prom dress!