Thursday, January 18, 2018

2018 Forecast from Jupiter, Part 1


Jupiter et Thetis, 1811
Jean Auguste Dominque Ingres

Greetings to all your Archers and Arch-ettes! And to all you Fish, no matter which direction you're pointing. Jupiter here to discuss my expansion over the next year in the zodiac! 

And oh yeah, I guess if you're one of the other signs you still think I'm the best planet anyway! GREATER BENEFIC BABY! THE ONE AND ONLY!

For you art fans, the original of this painting is in Aix-en-Provence in the south of France, and even though Ingres was a Virgo, I'd say he did me proud! And admit it...Thetis is pretty nice here, too, right? John didn't know as much about me then and even though he spent a whole day in Aix eating cheese he didn't even know I was there. You can thank Mercury for the interwebs!

As much as I'd like to discuss my theories behind the neoclassical movement in French painting--and if you don't care to expand your mind, YOU SUCK--John asked me to talk about what I'm up to this year. Because reasons. 

Many of you already know that it takes me about a year to get through one zodiac sign, but I move at lot more quickly than that, it seems. At least I would if it wasn't for the damn retrograde periods!

Anyway, so I'm in very sexual Scorpio right now, as you are no doubt aware if you look at your news feed. I'll be plodding along through Scorpio for a while--I'm sitting near Mars at 18 Scorpio 32 right now--but in two months from today nearly exactly, I'll turn retrograde at 23 Scorpio 13. 

I'll stay retrograde through the end of June, and by that time I'll be back to 13 Scorpio 31. 

John's giving me the hook for now, but come back for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment