Sunday, January 21, 2018

A (Hundred) Thousand Thanks!



In French, the expression "Merci mille fois!" literally means "A thousand thanks!" It's used to express an extreme amount of gratitude. 

And I find myself in that very position today. I am exceptionally grateful.

Metaphysical Meanderings just passed the 100,000 page view mark, which is a milestone I honestly was not sure I would ever reach. And I didn't think the blog would reach it in under 10 years. Turns out we made it in under 7.

So I'd like to thank you for each one of these page views. One hundred thousand thanks to each and every one of you. You read and comment, you share my blog with others, and you give me feedback. 

When obstacles arise, when I can think of anything to write, when life gets in the way, I find my way back. And I do so because you inspire me. 

I can't say it enough, but I will one more time. Because you matter. 

THANK YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment