Sunday, January 14, 2018

2018 Forecast from Saturn


Dear readers,

Thanks for routinely suffering from the infernal delays on this blog, as your persistence is now rewarded. I am glad to see your return, and hope you had a truly blessed Saturnalia!

Welcome to my finest hour. I am now in Capricorn, my most favored sign. I arrived there shortly before Yule last December. I've had to slog through the rest of the signs to get back to this dignified, honorable moment, showing once again that rewards for hard work and persistence is the most worthy endeavor in this universe.

As you found out, John refused to have my thoughts published on the solstice like I asked. He said something about "relaxing", a shameful activity that I never indulge in. 

Honestly, I suspect it was more the fear of his wife seeing him blogging during their Alabama "vacation" that forced him to deny my request. Somehow for a Virgo sun, John's beloved bride prides herself on such periods of inactivity. As a rising Capricorn, however, she is still one of mine, too, but I digress. 

I'll begin this year in Capricorn and I'll get all the way to 09 Capricorn 09 in mid-April before going out on one of my retrograde business trips back to 02 Capricorn 33. I'll be gone for a number of months and return when the Sun has moved into Virgo, specifically on September 7. I'll stay in direct motion through the end of the year, where I'll end up at 11 Capricorn 16. 

If you have any planets in the early degrees of Capricorn, good people, or sensitive points like your Ascendant, Midheaven, or Luna's nodes, I'll be coming by to pay you a visit. Depending on where they are, I may be visiting you twice. How lucky for you!

No need to be alarmed, however, since I'll be bringing seriousness, a sobering attitude, and perhaps some career success your way. Don't listen to all the horror stories about Saturn transits, either...John loves to whip his readers into a frenzy about yours truly, but I think it's safe to say he's done all right by me.

Speaking of John, he is truly excited that I'm moving his way in the coming year! He's got his rising sign and his Moon in Capricorn, and while I won't hit them this year, he should be watching out for broken bones, skin breakouts, depression and new career opportunities as I move through Capricorn. You can only imagine the honor he's going to feel. 

I'm an unemotional planet, but if I could express happiness and excitement like some of the other less stable planets, I'd do so now. I'm finally out of the influence of that Jupiter, jovial libertine that he is, and can get back down to business.

Now suck it up and get back to work!

Yours Truly,

Saturn 

No comments:

Post a Comment