Friday, January 19, 2018

2018 Forecast from Jupiter, Part 2

Temple of Jupiter, Pompeii, Italy

So where was I before I was so rudely interrupted? And what the fuck kind of picture is THIS? The last one has a hot chick, but Pompeii was hot for all the wrong reasons! Seriously! What was going through that man's mind when he picked out this photo? 

That's a pretty bad joke, though, if he was thinking that both pix were HOT. Just sayin'.  

Anyway, I'll go a few days into July in retrograde before stationing and heading forward through Scorpio again. Looks like that will be somewhere around July 11.

The big news comes on December 9, as I enter Sagittarius, home of the greatest sign EVER! Saturn will be in Capricorn a lot longer than I'll be in Sag, that lucky old bastard, but we've got to live in the moment!

So I'm going to be paying you a visit this year if you've got any point or planet between 13 Scorpio and 11 Sagittarius. When I come to town, I expand. So likely you'll be expanding, too. People say bigger isn't necessarily better, and I guess if you're talking about debt, that may be true. But in many cases people like having me around!

And a certain blogger I know will be having his Jupiter return this year! He's got a few planets in Sagittarius so here's to hoping he has a great year. Granted he'll get some Saturnian attention in early 2019, but I'm going to do my best to get him to spend money, eat, drink and generally be merry. Because that's what I do!

Anyway, catch you next time! YOLO, people, YOLO! And Archers and Archettes, GET READY FOR DECEMBER! SUN AND JUPITER IN SAG, BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment