Thursday, January 11, 2018

Intuitive Development, Part 2: Getting it Back

A lot of people talk about wanting to become more intuitive, but I'm meeting more and more people who were intuitive who aren't anymore, sometimes by choice and sometimes because they feel like they lost it somewhere along the way.

Let me start by saying I don't think your intuition can ever be lost. It's a gift you have, but like so many others, it's "use it or lose it." I've found it with my French; I studied it for so many years and lived there, but it's rusty. It takes me a little more time to say what I want to say, and sometimes it takes a little more focus than it used to as I try to comprehend others. But the ability is still there. When I went back to France, it took me a few days, but I was very comfortable. 

With intuition, it's the same idea. Once you start focusing on it, you'll find that more of it comes back. And I believe the universe knows when you're listening and it responds accordingly. The more you're paying attention, the more open you are to the messages, the more you'll receive. 

And by "focusing on it," what I mean is honoring your intuition by believing it, expecting it will come, accepting the messages you receive, and acting on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment