Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Intuitive Development, Part 4: Claircognizance



Think about that one friend you have who just knows shit. I know it seems really annoying but it's also kind of cool. That's a person with claircognizance!

I've met a few of these folks and they're extremely impressive. They don't even know HOW they know things; they just do!

If your mind is always swirling and never stays still, or you have an amazing bullshit detector, likely you have at least a touch of this form of intuition.

My mother doesn't usually consult psychics. But when a close friend had a psychic to her home for readings, my mom had one with her. She came home with a legal-sized double sided page of notes the woman made for her. And the stuff turned out to be all true.

While this psychic's gifts were unmistakeable, my mom relayed a clairsentient conversation the psychic had with another person from the party. A man had left the house and came back in a few minutes later. He asked who drove a specific kind of car and apologized for having slid his car into it. On snowy nights in Massachusetts, so this is a pretty common occurrence. 

It turns out the man had hit the psychic's car. When he prepared to give his insurance information to her, she said, "Don't bother. It's going to be totaled next month anyway!"


PS: This psychic was also my first exposure to tarot cards. My mom asked about me and the psychic asked my mom to pick two cards. My mom turned over "The Fool"--"Your son is lazy!" said the woman. As my mom turned over the second card, the Wheel of Fortune, the woman continued, "But he can do anything he wants!"

No comments:

Post a Comment